Bloomington High School Craft Show > For Vendors
Helpful Hints for Vendors
Applying for a Booth
Download the Craft Show Application
Download the Craft Show Cover Letter
Download the Craft Show Flyer
Craft booths are located throughout the main floor of the High School. Booth sizes vary due to the space available, the size, and the configuration of the rooms and hallways they are located in.
Returning crafters are guaranteed the same booth space they occupied the previous year if their application is postmarked by April 15, 2024.
New crafter applications received with a postmark of April 15, or earlier are placed on a waitlist. All applications postmarked on or after April 16, 2024, will be treated as new crafter applications. They will be added to the waitlist and processed in the order they are received. Waitlisted crafters will be assigned booths on a first come, first served basis, based on the type of product and type of space needed/available.
$75 per booth, if postmarked by April 15, 2024
$80 per booth, if postmarked after April 15, 2024
A limited number of booths have electricity, but we do not supply extension cords. Electricity is available to most (but not all) booths in the hallways, you will need to provide your own long extension cord.
Friday, November 1, 2024 – 5 pm – 7 pm (The building closes at 7 pm sharp)
Saturday, November 2, 2024 – 7 am – 8:15 am
Once you have unloaded, please park in the Jr High parking lot, adjacent to BHS. Absolutely NO trailer parking is allowed in the BHS parking lots. Parking is at a premium for your customers. They cannot shop with you if they can’t find a parking spot.
Terms and Conditions
(If you have questions, please contact us as soon as possible)
- No tents. The show is inside a school with many different heights of ceilings, poles, and other items we cannot move. We cannot accommodate tents if your booth space has a pole in it.
- Vendors may not sell food items (this includes mixes).
- No manufactured items (Beanie Babies, etc.) unless incorporated into a mostly handcrafted item.
- No items deemed unsanitary.
- No flammable aerosols may be used at any time.
- No open flames.
- If an issue arises on the day of the event, please contact an event coordinator or Band Aides volunteer and allow us to handle it. A coordinator will be stationed in the Information Booth at the front of the Student Center throughout the show, and volunteers will be wearing purple shirts with name tags.
- Help us (and YOU) by downloading the flyer as soon as it is available, and post it around town and at work! Use the postcard sized ones to invite your friends, and share our event on social media.
- Join our Facebook event, once it is posted.
- Invite your friends to join the Facebook event
- Post pictures of your handmade creations on the Facebook page and be sure to add your booth number!
NOTE: Please don’t make your own event page for the Craft Fair, people get confused and they will ask you questions you don’t know the answers to 😉
Breakfast and Lunch
We have breakfast items for purchase on Saturday morning.
Your vendor packet will include a lunch order form. Our volunteers will collect them from you, and deliver your order to you at lunchtime.